Managed VPS vs Unmanaged VPS
Customers planning to upgrade from shared hosting always wonder about the differences between Managed and Unmanaged VPS hosting.
What is considered Managed VPS hosting varies from provider-to-provider.
At tmzVPS our Managed VPS hosting plans include the following features:
- Free Hosting Migration (from cPanel to cPanel only)
- Included cPanel / WHM
- Softaculous Premium Auto Installer (300+ one-click installed web applications) [link: http://www.softaculous.com/softaculous/apps]
- Data backups of your Managed VPS
With Managed VPS hosting we do common technical things for our customers. Examples of these include:
- Name Server Issue Resolution
- MySQL Optimization
- PHP Configuration / Modification
- Resolve FTP issues
- Security Hardening
- SSL Certificate Installation
- Website Optimization
We offer best-effort support for third-party applications.
These are the things that are exclusive to tmzVPS’ Managed VPS hosting, and that you don’t get with our unmanaged VPS hosting.
tmzVPS’ Managed VPS hosting is ideal for business people who are busy operating their company, and who may lack the time or technical proficiency or patience to deal with technical issues.
The tmzVPS Managed VPS Advantage
- We own the hardware your managed VPS is served from.
- We have the tools, and people in place to monitor your servers, devices, and sites around-the-clock.
- We pro-actively respond to many issues.
- We manage Windows and Linux patching for you, so you never have to worry about critical updates slipping between the cracks.
- We have spare parts, and experts on-location 24x7x365
- We offer a 1-hour hardware replacement guarantee in case of an equipment failure.
- We back our services with a 99.9% Network uptime SLA.